It’s very simple to join us as a member of Central Highlands Imaging & Photographic Association (CHiPA).
Looking to learn more about your camera, improve your photography skills and share ideas? CHiPA could be the photography club for you, so why not come along and see what we are all about? Members of the public are more than welcome to attend our regular workshops (see the ‘what’s on‘ page for all the details). There is a workshop fee of $5 (members attend free), but if you do decide to join us we will deduct your workshop attendance fee (for up to two workshops) from your Membership fee!
There are many reasons to become a member of our camera / photography club and one such benefit is that of our sponsors will offer discounts upon presentation of your current CHiPA membership card, including:
If you’ve already decided you want to join us then all you need to do is print and complete a Membership Application Form. Then choose how you are going to return your form and make payment.
Returning your form:
- Post your completed Membership Application form and payment (address is on the form).
- Scan and email your completed form to us.
- Come along to one of our workshops, introduce yourself and hand in your Membership Application form and payment to one of our Committee Members.
- Cheque made payable to “Central Highlands Imaging & Photographic Association”
- Cash at one of our workshops or outings
- Direct deposit (internet banking) to our Bendigo Bank account:
BSB: 633 000
Please use your surname as the reference when depositing funds directly to our account and send a quick email to introduce yourself to us.
We welcome members from all over, with our home area being Bacchus Marsh, Ballan, Gordon, Ballarat and surrounds.